Generally, premises liability is a branch of personal injury law holding property owners and/or their tenants legally responsible for certain accidents and injuries that occur on their property. These claims can lead to physical, psychological and financial hardships. Robyn M. Brilliant, Esq. represents victims injured due to defective conditions on public or private property.
Examples of premises liability cases:
- Trip and fall / slip and fall accidents
- Street and sidewalk accidents
- Unsafe conditions at apartment buildings, co-ops and condominiums
- Stairway and staircase accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Lead paint cases
- Accidents at schools and playgrounds
- Amusement park accidents
- Ceiling collapse accidents
- Accidents in retail stores, restaurants, bars and other places open to the public
If you or someone you know has suffered a premises liability injury, please contact us, or use our convenient Contact Form to ensure that your legal rights are fully protected.