Traumatic Brain Injury:
When a closed head injury, concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurs in an accident, it can change a life for years, even a lifetime, or it could become a life ending tragedy.
Concussion, skull fractures, closed head injuries or traumatic brain injuries can cause attention deficit issues, frequent fatigue, communications issues, memory problems, personality changes, loss of sensation and muscle coordination which are some potential problems that may effect of your case as well as your need to recoup lost wages and medical bills for therapy, pain and suffering and even the possibility of permanent disability.
Have you been injured because your surgeon did not follow recognized standards in the medical procedure which was performed on you? If so, you could be a victim of medical malpractice.
Below are some examples of surgical error cases:
• Amputation of the wrong limb
• Delayed or unnecessary surgery
• Removal of the wrong organ
• Puncture/perforation of the bowel
• Operation on the wrong limb
• Disfigurement and/or scarring
• Severed arteries
• Wrong medicine
• Anesthesia error
• Instruments or medical devices left inside the patient