Meet Robyn Brilliant, Esq.
Robyn M. Brilliant, Esq. was admitted to the practice of law in New York in January, 1991 and has managed her own firm since 1993. Her law practice focuses on complex civil litigation, which includes personal injury, wrongful death, no-fault coverage and insurance coverage. She has represented clients in courts and arbitrations throughout New York; lectured extensively regarding the issues related to the practice of no-fault law and published articles concerning no-fault insurance issues (thus becoming a well-known authority in the field).
Brilliant Legal – the Smart Choice
We offer personal, individualized service; so why go anywhere else? If we accept your case, you will get to know every staff member in our law office, each of whom will provide you with the service you deserve. We all take pride in knowing the details of each and every case. The following is presented to help you better understand the benefits of retaining our firm:
- You will get to know our staff on a first name basis and benefit from our preparedness and eagerness to help you.
- You can easily contact us via telephone, e-mail, web-site or fax and be assured of receiving a prompt response.
- You will have peace of mind from knowing that a broad network of experienced attorneys with special expertise is always ready to serve you.
- Hofstra Law School (J.D. 1990)
- University Center at Albany (B.A. 1987)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York (October 1992)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York (October 1992)